We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pub that rents rooms in San Francisco?

Which South San Francisco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lutz, Florida
Level Contributor
34 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Pub that rents rooms in San Francisco?

I thought I had heard of a restaurant or pub in San Fran that rents rooms too for a few nights? Was I dreaming?

Anyone know of any cool places to stay off the beaten path?

www.travelbyfork.com

Berkeley, Ca.
Level Contributor
4,680 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pub that rents rooms in San Francisco?

There's a bar on Polk St. whose name escapes me that has a small hotel attached, but it's for longer term stays.

It's hard to get off the beaten path in San Francisco, there are so many people beating it down. You might look at B&Bs rather than hotels, there are B&Bs in neighborhoods without any hotels.

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
31,745 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pub that rents rooms in San Francisco?

There is a hostel in the Mission District called "Elements" which is attached to a restaurant, downstairs, I think. Some reports say it is noisy. Here is the website.

hostels.com/hostels/…6906

(I am assuming you mean San Francisco, but you put your question in the *South* San Francisco forum......a different city.)

Lutz, Florida
Level Contributor
34 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pub that rents rooms in San Francisco?

thank you so much. Yes, I must have posted in the wrong forum. So sorry

4. Re: Pub that rents rooms in San Francisco?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, March 15, 2013