We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Northern Ca

Cranberry Township...
Level Contributor
15 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Visiting Northern Ca

We are visiting Northern Ca for the first time and want to hit Sonoma, saw what seems like a good deal at the "Applewood Inn" in Sonoma, anyone ever been?

any other tips , we only have one week, and will have a car and want to see the "must sees", we are planning to go end of Oct, beg of Nov.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting Northern Ca

this is the nyc forum

Birmingham, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,878 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting Northern Ca

Try posting here - tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g33107-i555-Sonoma…

Level Contributor
1,954 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
3. Re: Visiting Northern Ca

Hi Sue,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your topic in the New York City forum, so I have moved it on your behalf to the Sonoma, CA forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TripAdvisor Support Team

Napa, California
Level Contributor
27 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visiting Northern Ca

I have not stayed at the Applewood Inn, but the town it is located in (Guerneville) is a charming small town. If you were hoping to spend time in the town of Sonoma, it is a ways away (about an hour I think. Sonoma county is very big). Guerneville is close to Armstrong, where you can hike and see the redwoods, the Russian River, where you can swim or kayak, and wineries in the Russian River area.

You can read reviews of the inn here: tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g32465-d113719-…

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visiting Northern Ca

Your profile photo...where is that??? we just got home from our trip, and saw a few landscapes that reminds me of, but just curious...

Thanks, Miller

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,495 posts
1,084 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Visiting Northern Ca

Miller, shelleyme's avatar is a stock one from TripAdvisor :-)

Newberg, Oregon
Level Contributor
6,157 posts
389 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Visiting Northern Ca

Good friends stayed at the Applewood Inn on their honeymoon. They loved it -- said the rooms were beautiful and comfy, and the on-site restaurant is also excellent. Highly recommended.

8. Re: Visiting Northern Ca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:40 pm, June 20, 2013
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now