We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there any restaraunts in Solvang that serve this?

Which Solvang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oroville, California
Level Contributor
419 posts
57 reviews
Are there any restaraunts in Solvang that serve this?

…wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flaeskesteg_med_sva…

Danish roast pork. I guess they call it flæskesteg. I want to try some Danish food while I am there, and this is one of the few things that look like I would like.

This also sounds good.

…wikipedia.org/wiki/…A6sk_2.jpg

In addition to an entree, I'd also like to try a dessert, and one of those famous Danish pastries, and some cheese if possible. I was looking at "hanekam"

as well as "Æbleskiver"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Aebleskiver.jpg

Those look delicious, I gotta try some of those for sure.

If they don't have all of them, where can I at least try some of those pastries. I'll probably be there around noon, if that makes a difference.

Avila Beach...
Level Contributor
938 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Are there any restaraunts in Solvang that serve this?

Aebleskivers can be found many places in Solvang, but the best known are probably at Solvang Restaurant on Copenhagen Drive.

2. Re: Are there any restaraunts in Solvang that serve this?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, September 04, 2014