We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there 'Sushi 'in the Solvang area??

Which Solvang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado
Level Contributor
4 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Is there 'Sushi 'in the Solvang area??

I'm in Solvang this week and we are all in the mood for Sushi. Is that a reasonable expectation for this area? Any recommendations will be appreciated.Thanx Bob

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
19,894 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there 'Sushi 'in the Solvang area??

This was the only place I could find for Solvang:

Sushi QS Bar & Grill

( 805 ) 688 - 5351

443 2ND ST,SOLVANG,CA,93463

Colorado
Level Contributor
4 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there 'Sushi 'in the Solvang area??

Have you eaten there?

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
19,894 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there 'Sushi 'in the Solvang area??

Nope. Sorry. Sushi isn't my thing. I actually haven't been to Solvang in several years, even though it's only 40 minutes away. Perhaps a local who has eaten there will respond.

If you make it up to Pismo beach, Yanaghi on James Way & 4th Street is the hot place for sushi here.

Big Bear Region...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Is there 'Sushi 'in the Solvang area??

There is a great sushi place in buellton just past the freeway near the grocery store on McMurray its called "A-Ru" It was great after wine.

I know this is probably late for your trip but for anyone browsing just a little info.

5. Re: Is there 'Sushi 'in the Solvang area??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, September 07, 2009