We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sausalito for lunch

Which Sausalito hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Louis, MO
3 posts
Save Topic
sausalito for lunch

We are taking a tour on saturday that stops for lunch in Sausalito. Can anyone suggest a memorable place--we have one hour. Thank you for any info.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
19,259 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sausalito for lunch

We love the Spinnaker Restaurant, at the water. The views of San Francisco are really beautiful. They do have a very nice lunch menu, too.

http://www.thespinnaker.com/

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,818 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sausalito for lunch

I agree that the Spinnaker is an excellent choice esp. due to its "over the water" views. But you must have reserv's if your time is that limited. They're quite popular.

Sausalito, CA
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: sausalito for lunch

First of all, I agree that the Spinnaker has the best views in town, and that advance3 reservations this time of year are smart.

For outside dining try Horizons, with their wonderful outside deck. Advise getting advance reservations here as well, and both are on OpenTable San Francisco (which covers Sausalito).

If you want to explore further this page lists all the restaurants that are near the ferry, which means they're downtown near Spinnaker. oursausalito.com/restaurants-near-ferry.html

Please feel free to post any other Sausalito questions. I walk past the tour groups every day going to get a sandwich for lunch in downmtown Sausalito!

4. Re: sausalito for lunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 05, 2010