We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cottage rental / self catering

Cornwall, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
cottage rental / self catering

I want to visit Sausalito but rather than stay in a hotel or bed and breakfast, I would like to rent a cottage or apartment for 10 days.

Does anyone know of anywhere that is rented to tourists?

Thank you

regards,

Jane

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,356 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cottage rental / self catering

How about a stationery houseboat? Sausalito is known for that.

Look at this website and see if you can find a fit. There are nightly rentals as well as monthly.

vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…sausalito

If you google -- vacation rentals sausalito -- you will come up with lots of hits...apartments with views are very expensive, but play around and see what you find.

good luck.

Cornwall, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cottage rental / self catering

I have been on the VRBO website and it was very helpful. We are considering the Portofino apartment (ref:63555), which looks amazing both inside and the views outside.

Does anyone have any reviews of this apartment?

Thanks,

Jane

3. Re: cottage rental / self catering

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, September 28, 2009