We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help

Which Sausalito hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
help

I am visiting next week end and want to try Spinnakers for dinner Sunday. Has anyone eaten there and what did you think? I have been to Scomas there and the wharf location but find it touristy and wanted to try somewhere different. Spinnaker menu looks good and the location is good. How about the food?

Des Moines, Iowa
Level Contributor
71 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help

We had dinner at the Spinnaker over our honeymoon and absolutely loved it. The food, ambiance, and service were all excellent. It's definitely a far cry from touristy - very classy and delicious. Based on our experience, I'd definitely recommend it.

2. Re: help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, September 25, 2009