We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Robles Lodge/ Charles Schultz Museum

Level Contributor
37,613 posts
960 reviews
Save Topic
Los Robles Lodge/ Charles Schultz Museum

Any opinions on recent stays at the Los Robles Lodge in Santa Rosa? My son is treating his girlfriend to the CSM, since she is a huge Peanuts fan. The hotel is close to the museum and skating rink which would be convenient for them. We can get a room for $79/night through Expedia mid-week.

Is the museum nice? There is also an ice skating rink and 2400 sq. ft. gift shop that sounds fun for the Peanuts fans! TIA

Level Contributor
37,613 posts
960 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Los Robles Lodge/ Charles Schultz Museum

Forestvilian,thanks so much on your help with my son's trip. They did stay at the Hotel La Rose and totally loved the place. We received a call while we were at dinner with my oldest son and his wife when they arrived at the property. The front desk upgraded their room to the Carriage House rooms which are the small cottages in the back of the property.

They dined at Josef's at the hotel and loved it. They were treated VERY well here and highly recommend Hotel La Rose. The Charles Schultz Museum was also a big hit with the kids. They even made a stop at the Sonoma Mission Inn for me to pick up some goodies at the spa gift shop for me.

We attend a show in Santa Rosa every March and may have to give this place a look for a stay there while visiting the area. :)

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,844 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Los Robles Lodge/ Charles Schultz Museum

Hey, that's great that your son and girlfriend enjoyed a wonderful stay at Hotel La Rose! Thanks for the feedback--now I know to recommend the lodging accommodations to friends in addition to their fine restaurant. Oh--I checked out the Castle at Tarrytown and it looks intriguing, but prices are way up there for the original suites. Also, they're so popular they're already booking well into Oct. of next yr. Maybe we'll decide to have dinner there instead! Good traveling to you!

Level Contributor
37,613 posts
960 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Los Robles Lodge/ Charles Schultz Museum

Dinner there sounds very nice. My son brought me back a brochure of the Historic Hotels of America. I was surprised to see that the Paso Robles Inn is on the register. We just had a very nice day in the Paso/Cambria area on Sat. Loved the Summerwood wines and what a gorgeous Inn they have. Have you been there? :)

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,844 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Los Robles Lodge/ Charles Schultz Museum

I've heard a lot about how wonderful the Summerwood Inn is, but haven't been there. It sounds like such an ideal spot to stay and be able to tour the wineries. Having grown up in Pismo Beach, Paso was only known for its big working ranches at that time--what a transformation into an area of resorts, wineries and expensive homes!