We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation Rentals

Charleston South...
1 post
Save Topic
Transportation Rentals

Hey Im coming up to Santa Rosa to work at an internship for the summer. I was wondering if there was anywhere to rent scooters/motorbikes so I can get back and forth to work?Thanks

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,834 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation Rentals

Do some car rental agencies ever offer motorcycles and scooters? That's something I've never thought about! You can try dealerships (sales) in the area as some may handle long-term rentals as well. Also check with Wine Country Vespa (www.winecountryvespa.com) in Santa Rosa. They conduct tours but may be able to provide a referral to a rental place.

2. Re: Transportation Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, December 02, 2009