We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel With late check out in Santa Monica

byron
Level Contributor
42 posts
13 reviews
Hotel With late check out in Santa Monica

Hi

My friend and I have a night in LA and don't fly out to Australia till about 11pm. Can anyone suggest a good hotel With late check out say 6pm in Santa Monica We don't mind paying a reasonable amount.

Thanks

Emma

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
31,795 posts
45 reviews
1. Re: Hotel With late check out in Santa Monica

There are none with Late check out, but most hotels will be happy to hold your luggage for you, especially Loews or Fairmont or Le Merigot

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
861 posts
32 reviews
2. Re: Hotel With late check out in Santa Monica

Hi,

We stayed at Loews and they will both store your luggage for you and offer the possibility of late check out (for a price) they won't commit to the late checkout though until either the night before or the morning you are due to check out (sorry can't remember exactly). I think it was about $140ish and it didn't go until 6pm though, I think we got it until 4-4.30p.m. and then they still had to hold our luggage for a bit. Our flight was 11.50pm and we left from the hotel by about 7-7.30p.m. to get a taxi to the airport and check-in in plenty of time. I was incredibly disorganised in re-packing all our stuff so it cost me - if I had been organised I would have just checked out at normal time and had them hold my luggage the entire time. As they were also happy for us to use the shower facilities in the gymnasium if needed during that time and all other hotel facilities. Hope that helps.

3. Re: Hotel With late check out in Santa Monica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 06, 2016