We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in May

Which Santa Monica hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jonesboro...
3 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon in May

My fiancé and I are getting married in San Francisco on May 3rd. It will be a destination wedding for us. We were wanting to take a quick honeymoon to the LA area with the goal of doing some sightseeing and relaxation on the beach. Can anyone recommend a resort on the beach in the Santa Monica area? Also, I looked up the average temperatures around that time (75 degrees). Being from the South, I know that 75 degrees may be a little cool for pool time in my area, however, I know that is pretty typical for Southern California. Would this weather allow for some beach/pool time in the Santa Monica area in anyone's personal experience?

Thanks!

Jake

Santa Monica, CA
Destination Expert
for Santa Monica
Level Contributor
16,322 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in May

Yes, you can easily enjoy long walks on the beach, sit and watch the dolphins and pelicans, or enjoy a pool at your hotel. For clarification, we don't really have resorts that are big with their own large grounds and private beaches, but there are some nice hotels with pretty ocean views that you will enjoy.

2. Re: Honeymoon in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, January 04, 2015