We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Body Boarding in November

Santa Cruz...
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Body Boarding in November

Hi all. I'll be traveling with my wife from San Francisco down to Big Sur November 9-19. We're stopping at Half Moon Bay and Santa Cruz and are taking our boards with us. We're bodyboarders, not stand ups so were wondering if anyone could suggest the best breaks for boogers like ourselves around Santa Cruz. Also, will we need summer or winter suits? gloves? We're from the UK and used to cold water surf.

Cheers.

jd

Santa Cruz...
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Body Boarding in November

Thanks for the shark info ... Wife is a bit concerned but as the article and comments say, these incidents are not really that common. Good to see that the cold water classic did take place in Santa cruz so that's promising. Deco going in, just have to be aware, I guess.

12. Re: Body Boarding in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 pm, November 05, 2012