We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Tripadvisor
Santa Cruz
Search

Santa Cruz Vacation Rental

San Francisco
Level Contributor
19 posts
Santa Cruz Vacation Rental
Save

Seeking a vacation rental on the beach or nearby. What do you recommend? If the beach is the most expensive what is the next most expensive or third most expensive? Recommend a place if you have one. Need July 31- August 2. 1 Adult and 2 kids

Thanks you.

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
34,069 posts
5 reviews
26 helpful votes
1. Re: Santa Cruz Vacation Rental
Save

You are cutting it close as far as time goes.

I have two suggestions. Go to

http://www.baileyproperties.com/

This is a very reputable local realtor who also handles vacation rentals. Then you can tell them what you want and they can search for you.

The second suggestion is to go through VRBO...vacation rentals by owner.

For this one you will need to filter the offerings by location, etc.

There are quite a few vacation rentals on or near Seabright Beach, just south of the Boardwalk, but over the river.

If you find a rental you are interested in and want a rec on the address....I will try to help.

You may find more beach rentals in Rio Del Mar, rather than in Santa Cruz itself, but if you talk to Bailey Properties I think they can help you.

At this late date I would suggest a telephone call rather than an email.

Sacramento
Level Contributor
50 posts
40 reviews
19 helpful votes
2. Re: Santa Cruz Vacation Rental
Save

We just spent a week at a VRBO in Aptos - 5 minute walk to beautiful, relatively quiet beach. It was about $ 200/night. Of course, with any vacation rental you pay tax and a cleaning fee . . . Alternately, in the same neighborhood (and a 2 minute walk to the beach) is the Rio Sands hotel. Finally, you could go to priceline and take your chances by bidding on something . . .

3. Re: Santa Cruz Vacation Rental

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 12, 2010