We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tea House Spa

1 post
Save Topic
Tea House Spa

Has anybody been to the Tea House Spa in downtown? If so, how would you rate it?

Oakland, California
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tea House Spa

I love the Tea House Spa! I've been there many times over the years and continue to return as often as I can. I really enjoy the hot tub/massage combo and it's a great deal too. Week days and before 6pm is lower rates! I've always found their facilities to be clean and comfortable. If you go, ask for any room but #1, as this room doesn't have much of a view. I'd rate Tea House at a 4 out of 5 stars. Sometimes the staff at the front desk isn't too friendly, but that's ok you don't spend too much time with them!

Level Contributor
1,087 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Tea House Spa

Never been to Tea House yet, but will try it soon...

You might want to check out Kiva or Harwood too while in Santa Cruz... I highly recommend these 2 places...

Santa Cruz
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Tea House Spa

I love the tea house spa. I try to go there every week. I vastly prefer it to Kiva or Well Within. The only thing to be aware of is if you go later at night there is sometimes music drifting over from the Catalyst.

Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tea House Spa

that sounds like fun! how much would you say a good

massage would cost (before 6pm)?- ang

Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor