We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November 17 or 18th

Which Santa Clarita hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
77 posts
104 reviews
Save Topic
November 17 or 18th

Hi

We are hoping to visit six flags on 17th or18th November. Does anyone have any idea on the crowds at this time? Also are there any events in Valencia/ Santa Clarita that we need to be aware of that may make booking accommodation difficult?We had earmarked La Quinta Inn and suites but there no longer seems to be any availability for our needs.

Thanks

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: November 17 or 18th

Well, it is the start of a major Holiday week, Thanksgiving. Some schools now get a full week off for the Holiday, so that might be the reason for higher bookings.

Have you checked out the Comfort Suites in Stevenson Ranch, it is one of my favorites, and the Old Road connects the Hotel to the park with a short drive, so no need to try and get back on the freeway.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
77 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: November 17 or 18th

Thanks Darkbeer for your information. Comfort Inn and Suites was one we had picked out, i think i will go ahead and make a booking.

3. Re: November 17 or 18th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 am, December 17, 2013