We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 night accomodation on roadtrip

Hull, England
Level Contributor
49 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
1 night accomodation on roadtrip

Hi,

I need to book one/two night's accomodation at Santa Barbara for 28 September (poss 29th).

I have no idea where is best place to stay. Please could someone advice in both area and hotel.

We will obviously have car hire so that needs to be considered.

We have a budget of around £100 ($185) per night. We are late 20s and enjoy good shopping/nice restaurants and we also plan to take in the wineries but that does not affect the accomodation. We would like to be able to take a walk on the evening to shops/restaurants rather than drive.

Any suggestions?

I need to book it quickly!

Thanks

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
705 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 night accomodation on roadtrip

Closest in your price rang to the biggest variety of restaurants/shops/clubs is

Hotel Virginia - Holiday Inn Express Downtown

From any of the hotels near cabrillo between state and castillo, would work to be able to walk to the harbor or pier for dinner.

Some to consider: west beach inn, or The Franciscan Inn

California
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 night accomodation on roadtrip

www.theeagleinn.com

www.masonbeachinn.com

www.hotelsantabarbara.com

www.marinabeachmotel.com

3. Re: 1 night accomodation on roadtrip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, August 22, 2009