We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dry Cleaners and other recs.

Which Santa Barbara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bethesda, Maryland
Level Contributor
5 posts
294 reviews
Save Topic
Dry Cleaners and other recs.

My wife and I are flying to SBA and driving up the coast in July before a wedding in SBA. We're hoping to drop off our wedding gear prior to our journey up the coast. Any recommended dry cleaners near the airport or heading out of the city towards our first stop in Solvang?

Any other recommendations from locals? My wife and I will be visiting SBA and Solvang for the first time and are open to recs.!

Thanks

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dry Cleaners and other recs.

Yelp is a good resource for these sorts of services.

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=dry+cleaners&find_loc=Santa+Barbara%2C+CA&ns=1&ls=9650ab39e1bf6468

Bethesda, Maryland
Level Contributor
5 posts
294 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dry Cleaners and other recs.

Thanks, have you used any of the?

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
59,042 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dry Cleaners and other recs.

Are the folks having the wedding from Santa Barbara?

If, yes then I'd ask them.

Santa Barbara...
Level Contributor
1,858 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Dry Cleaners and other recs.

I don't have a specific recommendation for a dry cleaner, other than there are apparently two located along the Calle Real shopping corridor. The airport is located at the corner of Hollister and Fairview south of Hiway 101. Take Fairview Ave to get on the north side of Hiway 101 where Calle Real is.

There is St Paul Cleaners Laundry at 145 N Fairview Ave, Goleta and Santa Barbara Cleaners at 5801 Calle Real, Goleta.

Or go east on Hollister to the Magnolia Shopping Center where there is an Eco Friendly Cleaners at 5144 Hollister Ave.

Santa Barbara...
Level Contributor
211 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dry Cleaners and other recs.

if you're staying in a hotel near the beach, there is Ablitt's Cleaners. They do a wonderful job. Also One Hour Martinizing has a few locations around town. Santa Barbara isn't a big place, so nothing should take more than 10 minutes to get to if driving.

6. Re: Dry Cleaners and other recs.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 19, 2015