We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private wine tasting tour company for 9-12 people

Austin, Texas
5 posts
Save Topic
Private wine tasting tour company for 9-12 people

What wine tour companies do you recommend for transportation to wineries for 9-12 fun people? Would like to know of companies that do have an expertise in wine and just not the run of the mill public tours.

Santa Barbara, CA
Destination Expert
for Santa Barbara, Channel Islands National Park
Level Contributor
860 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private wine tasting tour company for 9-12 people

Hi MDBrady,

There are a few wonderful companies to pick from. Let me mention a few.

If you want to do something a little different - Cloud Climbers offers Jeep Tours. They can even do a little "off roading" so you can see some of the back country.

For a Van based tour, I would recommend my husband's company, Santa Barbara Adventure Company. They have a Santa Ynez Tour and a Wine and Cupccake Tour. Both are very popular.

For a shuttle bus option, Winedventures and Grapeline both offer comfortable shuttle vans and a great tour. I think you would be happy with any of those options! They all can provide lunch too.

Austin, Texas
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Private wine tasting tour company for 9-12 people

Thank you so much for your reply. I will look into both of those companies. I appreciate it!

Level Contributor
54 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private wine tasting tour company for 9-12 people

I would also have a look at Costal Consierge, you can taylor your tour to the places that you want to try. They're a great group of people that do the tours and are very professional.

Hope that helped,

A2

www.asquaredadventures.com

4. Re: Private wine tasting tour company for 9-12 people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 11, 2014