We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hand Car Washes

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
112 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Hand Car Washes

Does anyone have any suggestions on a place where you can go and get your car hand washed? I know different question to be posted on trip advisor but my very picky husband would like his car done while we are in SB. Our car got quite dusty and dirty from our travels.

Edited: 12:49 am, August 13, 2013
Santa Clara...
Level Contributor
19,732 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hand Car Washes

Try Yelp for these kinds of searches.

Santa Barbara...
Level Contributor
1,865 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hand Car Washes

I wash my own at the Dalee Car Bath on Anacapa at Cota streets. Our work trucks are washed at Educated Car Wash, on Hitchcock Ave at Upper State St. A machine wash but hand wiped and toweled after.

I've never been to these, so I have no opinion, but there is Santa Barbara Hand Car Wash on Canon Perdido St near Chapala Ave and at Prestige Hand Car Wash on Milpas Ave at Cota St.

3. Re: Hand Car Washes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 15, 2014