We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

$200 per night hotel nearish Four Seasons

Pasadena, CA
Level Contributor
317 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
$200 per night hotel nearish Four Seasons

I'm joining a client meeting for one day next week and the group is staying at the Four Seasons. They would graciously put me up there, but I'll be arriving late and will only be there for one night so Four Seasons prices seem silly. I just need somewhere clean and simple to lay my head. Can you recommend lodging at about $200 within 5-7 miles of the Four Seasons? I'd be perfectly comfortable at a Courtyard Marriott or Holiday inn Express-style place. Thanks so much!

Santa Barbara...
Level Contributor
220 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: $200 per night hotel nearish Four Seasons

Montecito Inn, Coast Village Inn, Hyatt, Blue Sands Motel, Santa Barbara Inn are all within the distance and would all fit your requests

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,792 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: $200 per night hotel nearish Four Seasons

Do you get Brownie Points for not taking advantage of their willingness to put you up in the hotel where you are meeting?

OK, if you are paying, I get it. But if they are paying, I don't.

3. Re: $200 per night hotel nearish Four Seasons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 12, 2014