We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Segway tours.

Which Santa Barbara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Suffolk, England
Level Contributor
873 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Segway tours.

I believe there are several different tours of Santa Barbara. Can anyone recommend the best one to see the main sites of SB?

Santa Barbara...
Level Contributor
1,858 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Segway tours.

I would say the Mission Tour is the best value and covers the most area. The Mission Tour appears to include a roll thru some of the Old Town tour. The Butterfly Beach Tour is the better of the two beach tours as it appears to roll by the Bird Refuge.

Suffolk, England
Level Contributor
873 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Segway tours.

Thank you. We tried to book but they are full for the day we are in SB. We are going to try while we are in Monterey.

Santa Barbara, CA
Destination Expert
for Santa Barbara, Channel Islands National Park
Level Contributor
827 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Segway tours.

You might call and see if they will be opening another tour up that day. Sometimes when they are full online, they still have space. You may have already tried that - just a suggestion. Have a great trip.

Suffolk, England
Level Contributor
873 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Segway tours.

Thank you. I wish I had thought of that before I booked for Monterey, never mind I am sure we will have a great time in Santa Barbara anyway. Anything that we just shouldn't miss?

5. Re: Segway tours.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 27, 2014