We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bath Street Inn

Which Santa Barbara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
124 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Bath Street Inn

We are spending 2 nights in Santa Barbara again this coming September and the reviews for the Bath Street Inn look appealing.

One of the reviews mentions that the location of this B & B is a down side.

Can anyone advise on it's location or similar properties?

Many thanks in advance.

Santa Barbara...
Level Contributor
1,859 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bath Street Inn

The Bath Street Inn is around the corner from where I live. There is nothing wrong with the neighborhood. You're a short walk to the Arlington Theater or the Courthouse. I'll walk by it to remind myself of what it looks like and let you know. But if you got a good price, I wouldn't worry at all.

Santa Barbara...
Level Contributor
1,859 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bath Street Inn

I couldn't find pictures of the outside of the Bath Street Inn on its website. So, I put some on my website: http://home.earthlink.net/~gnahcd/Doc2.htm

It's a nice place, plenty of charm, well maintained. I'm not so sure about the review. Only thing I can think of, is that the neighborhood is an everyday neighborhood. You're not next to the mall, or on the main street. You can feel like you live here when you stay at the Bath Street Inn.

3. Re: Bath Street Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, August 15, 2009