We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for July wedding

Boston
2 posts
Save Topic
Hotel for July wedding

My boyfriend and I will be traveling to Santa Barbara for a wedding in late July. We are looking for a hotel in the $150 range that is within walking distance to restaurants and some of the sights as we are not planning to have a rental car. The wedding is at Fess Parkers' DoubleTree however that is out of our price range. Does anyone have any suggestions? It need not be fancy, but being able to walk to the beach and restaurants, etc would be ideal.

Thanks!

KG
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel for July wedding

Try the Oceania, Harbor View, there is a Best Western across the street from the beach...next to Sambos...I forgot the name!

santa barbara,CA
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Tahiti
Level Contributor
8,478 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel for July wedding

So many of our hotels have two night minimums in the summer. It will be difficult to find a place on the beach that isn't already booked.

That Best Western Beachside on Cabrillo Boulevard starts at $219 per night...it's right across from the harbor. I'd check someplace on upper State Street.....

sunny regards,

shully