We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any launderette facilities?

UK
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
Any launderette facilities?

Strange question but as part of our 4 week fly drive we will be staying only 1 night in Santa Barbara as a stop off on our way to San Diego. We are staying that night at the pepper Tree inn. Does anyone know if there are any self service laundry facilities nearby? We will be a week into our trip & looking to do some washing!!

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
137 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any launderette facilities?

I can't help, but would like to pose the same question (we are there for a week, and staying at the Parkside Inn nr Dwight Fields) Maybe someone can help us both?!

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
28,924 posts
6,060 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any launderette facilities?

Here's a listing of the self service laundries in Santa Barbara

…citysearch.com/find/…

B ut since you're staying at The Pepper Tree Inn (assuming Best Western), there is customer laundry facilities on site.

Suggest using those.

MPJ
Santa Barbara, CA
Level Contributor
72 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any launderette facilities?

My favorite laundromat in Santa Barbara is Sterling Laundry. They're about 4 blocks from where you're staying, off on a little side road, but the place is immaculate and the family that runs the facility is very sweet. Here is the info:

Sterling Laundry

3433 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93105

It's across the street from a shopping center, so I frequently leave my clothes there to wash/dry and go get a coffee and read some magazines. They also have a TV in there and will change the channel if you ask nicely!

Hope that helps.