We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation rental reviews?

Newark, Delaware
Level Contributor
35 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Vacation rental reviews?

I will be attending my daughters wedding in Oct. I am looking for accomodations for 4 adults. I am considering 2 vacation rentals, West Beach Getaway 201 Bath St and Victorian Townhouse 1515 De La Vina Street . was wondering if anyone has stayed at either or knows anything about either property. It will work out to cost us less to stay in a rental than to book 2 separate hotel rooms and we will have a whole apartment. They look nice in the pictures but you never know....

Santa Barbara, CA
Level Contributor
72 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vacation rental reviews?

201 Bath St. is RIGHT on the beach, whereas 1515 De La Vina is a bit further, and right in the middle of downtown. I'd aim for the Bath property for location, although I have no idea what the actual property looks like. But the location is certainly great!

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vacation rental reviews?

Check out the new Villas located right next door to 201 Bath Street at 205 Bath.

They are brand new and much roomier than the units next door. It's like renting your own completely furnished house!!!

You will not be disappointed!