We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two nights in Laguna Beach

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
10 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Two nights in Laguna Beach

I will be attending The Pageant of the Masters in Irvine with my 84 year old mother in August.

We have 2 extra nights to spend and from reading here, it sounds like Laguna Beach might be a good place to stay near the ocean. Any thoughts on the best bang for the buck B&B or hotel? After seeing the prices we have upped our budget to $200 a night.

1. Re: Two nights in Laguna Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 2:46 pm, July 21, 2013
Edited: 2:46 pm, July 21, 2013
Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
Level Contributor
6,503 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two nights in Laguna Beach

OK -- Let's start over. Pageant of the Masters is in Laguna Beach, not Irvine. I believe Irvine Bowl is just named after the Irvine family because they were major financial contributors.

I suggest checking the Pacific Edge Hotel, Holiday Inn, Tides Inn, Casa Laguna and Laguna Cliffs. Here is the TA list of Laguna Beach Hotels: tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g32588-Laguna_Beach_C…

The free Laguna Shuttle will take you from any of the hotels to the show (also the site of the Laguna Beach Art Festival) and into Laguna Beach Village so don't worry about being walking distance from anywhere in town.

Edited: 2:49 pm, July 21, 2013
3. Re: Two nights in Laguna Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, June 24, 2015