We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Get Me from San Simeon to LAX in One Piece, Please!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
92 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Get Me from San Simeon to LAX in One Piece, Please!

I need a San Simeon-LAX route, please. Speed is of the essence. (I realize that's laughable.) We'll already have done the slow, scenic route from San Francisco.

Thursday-Friday, August 19-20

1. Leave San Simeon/Cambria area around 7:00 pm Thursday and drive for about three hours to where?

2. Leave this stopover at 7:00 or 8:00am on Friday and drive to LAX.

(At airport, ditch the $$$$$ rental car from SFO and get a car we'll use for the next few day in Corona, where our daughter is moving into an apartment.)

3. A route from LAX to to Corona would be great, if you know it.

Estimated travel times would also be appreciated.

Thank you so much. I've been doing searches, but all the advice points toward slow, scenic routes.

(I also posted this in LA Forum)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
92 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Get Me from San Simeon to LAX in One Piece, Please!

Got good advice on the LA forum, so ignore this post, please!

2. Re: Get Me from San Simeon to LAX in One Piece, Please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 05, 2010