We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catered Picnic Basket/Lunch in SLO?

Which San Luis Obispo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
LA
5 posts
Save Topic
Catered Picnic Basket/Lunch in SLO?

Does anyone have any thoughts on where I could get a Picnic Lunch put together for us for a post graduation celebration in SLO (6-8 people)? Thinking of taking it to Montana de Oro SP...

Sacramento
Level Contributor
245 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Catered Picnic Basket/Lunch in SLO?

The Madonna Inn will do a picnic lunch: http://www.madonnainn.com/menus/picnics.htm

Bakersfield
Level Contributor
491 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Catered Picnic Basket/Lunch in SLO?

My wife and a couple of friends went wine tasting and went to High Street Deli said it was really good.

She said that the sandwiches were huge.

Visalia, CA
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Catered Picnic Basket/Lunch in SLO?

I second High Street Deli. Stopped for a sandwich there a while back and it was really good.

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
20,042 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Catered Picnic Basket/Lunch in SLO?

High Street Deli is the bomb!! Their French Rolls are soooo good!! It gets really busy in there, though, and I imagine grad day will be even crazier than usual.

5. Re: Catered Picnic Basket/Lunch in SLO?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 15, 2015