We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Drive In movie

Cheshire, UK
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sunset Drive In movie

Hi

We are staying in SLO on April 13th. For a suprise I would love to take my kids to the drive in. However I am struggling to find any details about if it's open or what might be showing. Can any locals please give me any details or a web address.

Thanks,

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
21,077 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset Drive In movie

Yes, it's still open. They are currently showing "Battle: Los Angeles", but there may be another movie playing by the time of your visit.

www.newtimesslo.com/film/battle-los-angeles/

Cheshire, UK
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset Drive In movie

Thanks for the reply. I'm really excited about going to a drive-in.

Cheshire, UK
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunset Drive In movie

Hi Kibblesmom

I was just wondering do you know if the drive in gets very busy during the week? Do you think we need to get there at 7 when the box office opens to ensure we get in ?

By the way thanks for the link above, I signed up to the newsletter & got a voucher for some free popcorn.

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
21,077 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunset Drive In movie

Sorry, I have no idea! I've never been to the Sunset Theater. I doubt that you would have trouble getting in if you showed up a bit later than 7:00, unless your visit is on a Friday or Saturday night. Then, anything is possible.

5. Re: Sunset Drive In movie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, October 24, 2012