We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madonna Inn - few Q's??

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
508 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Madonna Inn - few Q's??

We'll be staying in SLO for 1 night as part of our West Coast roadtrip.

I would love to stay at the Madonna Inn but due to a limited bugdet i think we're likely to end up @ the Vagabond Inn (no comparison i guess)

What i'd like to know is:

If we're not guests at the Madonna Inn can we still go and have a drink in the bar and posssibly dinner or breakfast there?

Is there a dress code for eating there?

Can you make any recommendations from the bakery?

How far is the hotel from the centre of SLO?

Many thanks

London, England
Level Contributor
105 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Madonna Inn - few Q's??

Hi, if you do stay at the Madonna Inn then ring them to book it rather than do it online. That way you can choose the actual room you want. Highly recommend the Safari Room.

We ate at a fantastic restaurant in SLO called Novo. Booked direct and asked for an outside table.

http://www.novorestaurant.com/

Level Contributor
36,371 posts
907 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Madonna Inn - few Q's??

Novo looks really nice, you may want to consider writing a review of your time there. :)

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
20,741 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Madonna Inn - few Q's??

syrahgirl

Novo is owned by Robin Covey, the former owner of Robin's in Cambria. If the menu has a similar look, you now know why.

14. Re: Madonna Inn - few Q's??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, October 23, 2009