We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anywhere I can buy rib roundup?

Ventura
Level Contributor
12 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Anywhere I can buy rib roundup?

Does anyone know if and where I can buy the Old Country Deli Rib Round-up? Are they still producing it for sale??? Norm - please don't keep that recipe a secret forever!!!

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,738 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anywhere I can buy rib roundup?

Have you tried calling the deli and asking them? They may be able to help.

By the way, have you tried Jocko's Steak House in Nipomo? Pretty good place!

Dr. Z

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
20,496 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anywhere I can buy rib roundup?

billybob

I don't know if it's still the case, but Old Country Deli may offer their BBQ during farmer's market on Thursday nights. You might want to make a trip up to SLO some Thursday to check out if they are and if they have the rub available to purchase. Still no word on when or where they'll re-open.... if they do, at all.

3. Re: Anywhere I can buy rib roundup?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:41 pm, November 07, 2014
imahomebody
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anywhere I can buy rib roundup?

I think you can buy it at the mall where Gotshalk's (sp?) is. There is a little wineshop/deli that had it the last time I was up there. You can also google the Olde Country Deli or rib round up and find a contact where you can place a phone order. I will look for the link and try to post it soon.

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
20,496 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anywhere I can buy rib roundup?

The little wine shop/deli near Gottschalks is called the Crushed Grape. Sound familiar?

imahomebody
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anywhere I can buy rib roundup?

Crushed Grape!!! That is where I bought my Rib Roundup supply a while back!

Central Coast, Ca
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anywhere I can buy rib roundup?

Norm will be interviewed on the radio tomorrow morning! Thursday, June 12, Adam Montiel in the Morning will talk to Norm about the latest with OLD COUNTRY DELI. Get the latest on the new store front, The famouns Rib Roundup, and more. Tomorrow Morning @ 8:30am on 95.3 The Beach (100.5 North County)

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
20,496 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anywhere I can buy rib roundup?

And we expect you to report back, Adam, on what the latest news on Old Country Deli is.

Denver, Colorado
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Anywhere I can buy rib roundup?

So what's the word on Old Country? What did Norm have to say on the radio? I'm a Poly grad exiled in Colorado and need to know that Old Country will live again! Also need to take care of my Roundup fix - from earlier posts, I guess I'll take a shot at contacting the Crushed Grape. Thanks!

Sacramento, CA
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Anywhere I can buy rib roundup?

Old Country Deli is still catering and hosting a bbq on farmers market Thursdays. You can call them at (805) 541-2968 to order rib roundup or go to their website at www.oldcountrydeli.biz to email them for the roundup seasoning.