We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SLO Restaurants

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
21 posts
104 reviews
Save Topic
SLO Restaurants

My wife and I are staying overnight in SLO soon and wonder if anyone can advise on good eating places. We prefer steak/seafood but would happily settle for anything decent. Don't really want to do cheap! I have seen reports on Le Fandango - is that good ? Worth a visit?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
416 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: SLO Restaurants

Steak places that I've been too, but not in SLO -

Nipomo - Jocko's

Guadalupe - Far Western

Buellton - Hitching Post

Mattei’s Tavern - Los Olivos

I like Mattei's Tavern.

San Luis Obispo
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: SLO Restaurants

I agree Novo is great and opt to eat out on the patio--it's heated and looks over a beatiful creek and the Mission. Also Bueno Travola is the best Italian in town, I also enjoy Big Sky for more unique options.

San Luis Obispo
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: SLO Restaurants

Oh and Le Fandango is closed.

14. Re: SLO Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, September 17, 2009