We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sab Jose Sharks

northwest
2 posts
Save Topic
Sab Jose Sharks

I have a question to the local SJ folks: where do u usually park you car when you are going to the Sharks game or other events? I bet HP pavilion parking is kinda expensive, like in all other major venues. For example in LA they charge $20-25 for a pleasure to leave a car near Staples Center.

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
24,382 posts
5,471 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sab Jose Sharks

There are downtown parking lots and then you can walk to the game. You'll see them. If you don't mind walking (about 10-15 minute walk) you can park your car by the restaurants (Sonoma Chicken Coop, Spaghetti Factory, area) and can park for free after 6:00 at night at the parking garage (4 story there). It is a bit of a walk but doable. (Earlier in the day the same parking garage charges.)

San Jose
Level Contributor
3,101 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sab Jose Sharks

If you go south from the arena there is a neighborhood that I usually can find a spot in. It may be just a short 6-10 block walk, but well worth saving the $$. If you get a map look for Delmas Street close to the stadium and follow it towards San Carlos/87. Right in that area you should be able to find free parking.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
341 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sab Jose Sharks

Look for parking along the Autumn and Montgomery Streets, south of the Arena. If you get there a little earlier before the event, you'll usually find a parking space.