We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Public Tennis Courts in San Jose (leave tomorrow)

Vancouver
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best Public Tennis Courts in San Jose (leave tomorrow)

Wondering if anyone can give me a quick tip on public courts in San Jose. Will be there for the weekend and would like to get a game in somewhere pleasant.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
186 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Public Tennis Courts in San Jose (leave tomorrow)

I've heard the Sunnyvale Tennis Center is nice- not in San Jose, but not too far away. The courts at West Valley Junior College (in Saratoga) are good too, but I'm not sure how they operate any more. Hopefully someone else has a few more!

http://sunnyvale.ca.gov/Departments/Parks+and+Recreation/Parks/Sunnyvale+Tennis+Center.htm

Have a good weekend. It should be great weather!

Sunnyvale...
Destination Expert
for San Jose
Level Contributor
5,995 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Public Tennis Courts in San Jose (leave tomorrow)

In case anyone here cares anymore, Sunnyvale's the place to find public tennis courts in the county here. It has more public tennis courts than every other city in the county combined. Almost half of the public parks in Sunnyvale have tennis courts. There's a lot.

3. Re: Best Public Tennis Courts in San Jose (leave tomorrow)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, September 27, 2009