We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uber/Lyft from SNA to San Clemente

2hounddogs
Level Contributor
123 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Uber/Lyft from SNA to San Clemente

I know prices very, but anyone have a general idea how much it would cost to take Uber or Lyft for John Wayne Airport to San Clemente. It'll be midday on a Thursday. Also, if you know about how long it takes for the drive, that would be great. Thanks!

6 replies to this topic
Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Uber/Lyft from SNA to San Clemente

https://www.uber.com/fare-estimate/

The above link says $31 to $41.

Remember that if you have Children under 8, you can't use a Taxi/Uber/Lyft/Wings unless you bring your own Car/Booster Seats by California Law.

Corona del Mar...
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
58,933 posts
432 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Uber/Lyft from SNA to San Clemente

If "midday" means 3-5PM it will take close to an hour. Outside of commuter times it is about 30 minutes.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
16,026 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Uber/Lyft from SNA to San Clemente

Remember, you can always use the Uber app to manually set your location to SNA, San Clemente as your desired destination and then price how much the trip would cost at that particular moment . That's a good way to get an idea of how much it would cost at the time you need it especially if you can check on the same day of the week and time of day as when you'll be making the trip.

California
Level Contributor
502 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Uber/Lyft from SNA to San Clemente

I'm an Uber driver. That route varies depending on time of day. I did a ride yesterday at $42 in prime time. I'm an UberXl driver during peak hours which runs more

2hounddogs
Level Contributor
123 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Uber/Lyft from SNA to San Clemente

Calmomma3--thanks so much! My flight gets in just before 1pm, so should be outside the prime time pricing. Maybe you'll end up as my driver! 😄

California
Level Contributor
502 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Uber/Lyft from SNA to San Clemente

How did your transportation go?

Reply to: Uber/Lyft from SNA to San Clemente
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted