We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

re: Closest airport to St. Helena

san pedro
Level Contributor
88 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
re: Closest airport to St. Helena

What's the closest airport to St. Helena from Los Angeles?

How far is Napa Valley to the St. Helena wineries?

Thank you,

Denise

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
584 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: re: Closest airport to St. Helena

Even though I live the convenience of Sonoma County Airport, if you prefer larger jets, then Sacramento Airport (SMF) is great. When I lived in Wine Country, we would fly through SMF because there's very few traffic hassles. If you go through Oakland or San Francisco airports, you have to know when rush hour is in the Bay Area and how to avoid the traffic tie-ups such as the "MacArthur Maze" in Oakland.

And SMF has a new terminal. I haven't seen it yet but I've read in heard that it's nice.

Since you live in San Pedro, see if there's a direct flight out of Long Beach Airport to Sacramento which may be a lot less hassle than LAX.

12. Re: re: Closest airport to St. Helena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 18, 2015