We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Urgent! Wineries El Dorado County?

Which Sacramento hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portland, OR
Level Contributor
4,707 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Urgent! Wineries El Dorado County?

We are visiting my boyfriend's folks this weekend and we usually go to Amador County. Tomorrow we want to try something different and go to El Dorado to explore a few wineries and then we will head to Volcano and stay at St. George Hotel.

I know that we will go to Colibri Ridge Winery because his folks are members. I love big juciy reds like zins, syrahs and primativos. I LOVE the Runquist wines in Amador County, to give you an idea of the style I like. The wineries don't have to be fancy. I am just looking for great wine.

I am hoping that some of you wine lovers can give me some suggestions on some great wineries in this area.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you have!

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
4,707 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Urgent! Wineries El Dorado County?

We ended up tasting in Fair Play. Great wines at a few places!

2. Re: Urgent! Wineries El Dorado County?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:28 am, May 31, 2012