We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day on Sacramento

Haifa, Israel
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
One day on Sacramento

Hi,

For couple around 26 years old, what is the recomendation?

What can I see?

Any bike trip?

other attraction?

Thanks.

Nadav

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One day on Sacramento

What time of year will you be visiting?

Haifa, Israel
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: One day on Sacramento

26\9\2010

Berkeley, Ca.
Level Contributor
4,697 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One day on Sacramento

You could bike the American River Trail, which you can pick up in Downtown Sacramento. I haven't done it, but people seem to like it. pliableproducts.com/bicycletrailvacations/…

There are also some California history sites in Sacramento--the Railroad Museum (which sounds weird, but is loved even by non-train people), the state Capitol building, and Sutters Fort--an early American settlement.

Haifa, Israel
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: One day on Sacramento

Thanks.

I am looking for circuit bike track.

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: One day on Sacramento

Maybe you could provide more information about what kind of bike trip you are talking about. With the circuit bike track, are you looking for a BMX track? Racing Track? Something else? What kind of experience are you after?

Haifa, Israel
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: One day on Sacramento

I think about BMX bike trip for amateur and for beauty view.

Sacramento
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: One day on Sacramento

This may not be what you're looking for, but . . . . My sister and I recently went on a bike tour with Fast Eddie Bike Tours. We began in Clarksburg on the Sacramento Delta and had a lovely ride with beautiful views of the river, vineyards, green fields, and wildlife. Eddie provides you with bikes, helmets, lunch, snacks, and just enough history about the area to make it really interesting and informative. Eddie is very accommodating and gears the tours to the preferences and abilities of the riders. Highly recommended.

8. Re: One day on Sacramento

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 18, 2011