We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crowne plaza car park option

Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
69 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Crowne plaza car park option

I have seen many comments about the high car park fees of Crowne Plaza.

What are the options to have may be not free but cheaper parking options than 23 Dollar daily..

When I check the google map, I can see a big car parking area in front of the hotel, Can these place be used ?

Any help is much appreciated

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crowne plaza car park option

Those parking lots are for the shopping centers and restaurants across the street from the hotel. I don't have specific knowledge of them but I very much doubt that you'd be able to park there overnight. You may find overnight street parking is allowed in some of the nearby residential areas but read the signs on the street carefully - Generally a hotel isn't going to charge $23 for parking unless there are no cheaper options nearby.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
20,162 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crowne plaza car park option

The parking lot next to the hotel is not free, and I don't know if there is overnight parking there. My husbands goes to Gold's Gym in that center, and when he shows his membership card, he only has to pay .75 cents an hour for his two hours daily.

Most hotels along the coast and other places in LA have parking fees, and charge upwards of $30 a night.

3. Re: Crowne plaza car park option

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, November 18, 2014