We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sports bar type place to watch football on sunday after next

Which Redondo Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
741 posts
338 reviews
Save Topic
Sports bar type place to watch football on sunday after next

I'll be staying at the Redondo Pier Inn and on Sunday we'd like to get up and go to a place where we can drink beer, eat wings, and watch football. Walking distance would be clutch. Ideas?

G Man

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sports bar type place to watch football on sunday after next

Saw in your other post that you'll be in Hermosa that night for Jay Leno. I think you'll find a better selection of sports bars in Hermosa if you can head over there in time for the game - i.e. Baja Sharkeez or Patrick Malloy's on the pier in Hermosa.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
19,493 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sports bar type place to watch football on sunday after next

It's just a couple miles east from the RB Pier, to National's Sports Bar on Sepulveda Blvd. in Torrance. It's where locals go to watch football. They have two 60 inch HD Televisions and 11 monitors. They have great wings and other bar food.

http://www.nationalsportsgrill.com/

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
741 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sports bar type place to watch football on sunday after next

I didnt see these post until i got back. We ended up going to a BWs in Burbank. It was awesome. They had all the games on and we had a blast. Picked Burbank because it was the closest to Dodger Stadium. After the 10 AM games ended we went to the Dodgers game and enjoyed that as well!

G Man

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
19,493 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sports bar type place to watch football on sunday after next

You were all over LA, in Burbank, the Dodgers, and to Hermosa Beach to see Jay Leno. Glad you got to see everything you wanted.

5. Re: Sports bar type place to watch football on sunday after next

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, March 27, 2011