We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in july

san francisco
1 post
Save Topic
weather in july

We are traveling the week of July 8-15. Is the weather unbearable? I don't mind hanging out in the pool all day.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
20,858 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in july

The hotels all have great rates in July and August, as lots of locals leave for cooler areas, some restaurants and shops are shut down for the summer season.

It's too hot for us, but many people love the over 100 degree temps. The thing is that it's even too hot to be inside the swimming pools as the water is too warm to stay in, the cement around the pools make it hotter. Some hotels have misters which help cool the air.

People do a lot of night swimming after 9 PM it's very enjoyable outside.

Indio, California
Level Contributor
117 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in july

as far as my electric bill is concerned my A/C is working over time. its 1 of the 3 worst months.

3. Re: weather in july

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, August 13, 2014