We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late availability

liverpool
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Late availability

Hi, just wondering if any of you good folk on here can offer some advice. My son and I were due to stay at the Sea Crest Resort on a drive from San Francisco to Las Vegas on Friday 28th May.

Tragically, my uncle died suddenly and his funeral is taking place the day we were due to travel. This would mean moving the booking to Sat 29th. Unfortunately, Sea Crest are complete booked and all the other local hotels seem to be as well or the price is out of our range.

Can anyone suggest somewhere else close by that may be decent and available close to a bar or restaraunt? I was really looking forward to the stunning ocean views at the Sea Crest.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
20,209 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Late availability

First of all, please accept my condolences on the loss of your uncle.

The weekend of your travel is a holiday weekend for the US and finding lodging on a Saturday night without a 2 night minimum might be difficult. I could not find anything in Pismo Beach that did not require the 2 night minimum or wasn't completely booked.

I did find availability in Morro Bay at the Embarcadero Inn. Here's a link:

http://www.embarcaderoinn.com/

If this doesn't work for you, let me know and I'll see what I can find in San Luis Obispo. No water views in SLO, but only a few miles from Pismo Beach.

2. Re: Late availability

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:29 am, November 18, 2010