We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pismo Beach vs Morro Bay

Which Pismo Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
LA
Level Contributor
60 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Pismo Beach vs Morro Bay

Hi just wondering if anyone could help me decide whether to stay in Morro Bay or Pismo Beach during my drive up from Socal to Norcal on highway 1. I wanted to visit Montana de Oro SP but also Pismo Dunes. Is this possible to do in one day? I could use all the help I can get. Any suggestions on where to stay? Thanks!

Level Contributor
34,465 posts
889 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pismo Beach vs Morro Bay

Both places are very nice, we like the Inn at Morro Bay for lodging. Comfy beds, soft-tub jacuzzis on your private patio, they also have a swimming pool, small spa and oceanview restaurant here.

In Pismo, the Sea Venture Resort is very nice with many of the same amenities as the Inn @ Morry Bay, the Sea Venture is right on the ocean in Pismo and just a short walk to the pier. They also have the soft-tub jacuzzis and an oceanview restaurant.

Enjoy the Central Coast! :)

LA
Level Contributor
60 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pismo Beach vs Morro Bay

THanks for the quick response! I have been reading some reviews, and the Inn at Morro Bay has not received great reviews, although their pictures on their website look great. Apparently they no longer have jacuzzis, and the rooms are overpriced for the quality. But the view is supposedly good right? It is quite expensive for a full view room. What about Sea Pines golf resort? Their website pics look ok and reviews are good as well.

3. Re: Pismo Beach vs Morro Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, September 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Pismo Beach