We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

romantic spot for 27th anniversary

dree
Level Contributor
18 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
romantic spot for 27th anniversary

We are staying at the Sea Venture DO you think their restaurant is a nice place for an anniversary dinner?Thanks so much.

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
21,491 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: romantic spot for 27th anniversary

It's been some years since I've been to SeaVenture's restaurant, but, yes, I think it's a nice place for an anniversary dinner.

A few other "nice" options would be Pelican Point at the Shore Cliff Lodge or Marisol at the Cliffs Hotel.

The differences?

SeaVenture is on the beach overlooking Pismo pier where Pelican Point and Marisol sit on a bluff overlooking the ocean. You won't always get an ocean view table at Marisol, though. You would have to request an ocean view table when making your reservation.

Mentioned in this post
Pelican Inn & Suites
Pelican Inn & Suites
1,349 Reviews
Cambria, CA
Shore Cliff Hotel
Shore Cliff Hotel
2,412 Reviews
Pismo Beach, CA
Marisol at the Cliffs
Marisol at the Cliffs
291 Reviews
Pismo Beach, CA
SeaVenture Beach Hotel
SeaVenture Beach Hotel
1,355 Reviews
Pismo Beach, CA
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
163 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: romantic spot for 27th anniversary

The Sea Venture is where I proposed to my wife. Yes, I think it's a great place to dine. :-)

3. Re: romantic spot for 27th anniversary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, September 10, 2009