We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage places?

Which Pismo Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Jose, California
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Massage places?

Hello,

I'll be visiting Pismo Beach for a few days with my girlfriend. We visit a few times a year and usually go wine tasting or rent ATVs to ride on the dunes. But this time around we'd be interested in taking it easy and getting a massage, hanging around town, etc.

Are there any nearby massage places that you can recommend? Any recommendations on spas are welcome as well. Thanks.

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
19,435 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage places?

You can google this and get lots of options: massage Pismo Beach

Santa Clarita, CA
Level Contributor
150 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage places?

We just came back from a trip to Pismo Beach. The couples massage we had at A Vital Touch was wonderful. Both Jan and Liz know what they're doing. The only downside was the room was very warm.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage places?

Cool, thanks! :) I'll give A Vital Touch a look.

Any other recommendations/feedback would be welcome as well. I've googled this and found a number of places but am still very interested in feedback from folks who have been patrons in the past.

Thanks again.

4. Re: Massage places?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, September 02, 2009