We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help planning a GUYS golf weekend.

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
86 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Need help planning a GUYS golf weekend.

I am 28 years old and just got married last year. I am treating my bestman, brother and bestfriend to a round of golf at pebble. We are flying out there the second week in April. I don't know the area very well and needed some ideas of things we could do. We plan on playing Pebble on Friday and maybe a round on Saturday. As far as entertainment and dining, any suggestions? I thouhgt that a winery tour make be fun and different. Any strip clubs in the area? Good but not too expenisve places to eat and drink?

Level Contributor
37,801 posts
959 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help planning a GUYS golf weekend.

Go to Roy's for a meal at the Inn at Spanish Bay, Carmel Valley is nearby with some good places to wine taste, we like Chateau Julien and Bernardus in this area, nice Pinot Noirs, Sauv Blancs and Chardonnay in this region, Wickets at the Bernardus Lodge is also a great place to dine. :)

Mentioned in this post
The Inn at Spanish Bay
The Inn at Spanish Bay
734 Reviews
Pebble Beach, CA
Carmel Valley Ranch
Carmel Valley Ranch
1,653 Reviews
Carmel, CA
Bernardus Lodge & Spa
Bernardus Lodge & Spa
415 Reviews
Carmel Valley, CA
2. Re: Need help planning a GUYS golf weekend.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, September 21, 2009