We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paso Robles area B& Bs that take kids?

camarillo, ca
Level Contributor
111 posts
180 reviews
Save Topic
Paso Robles area B& Bs that take kids?

We were planning to go to Paso Robles for the Memorial Day Weekend, and are bringing our boys, ages 9 and 11. I would prefer to stay in a B&B, but know that many are pretty negative on the kids issue (and I'm quite understanding about that: I know most people go to B&Bs to get AWAY from their kids!).

Does anyone know of any Paso Robles area B&Bs that welcome kids?

Thanks for your help,

Paso Robles
Level Contributor
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Paso Robles area B& Bs that take kids?

If the B& B's don't take your darlings consider a vacation rental house near the downtown so that kids can walk to park and movie theatres.

Most houses are like b&b's in charm but much more private with yards and BBQ's

SLO County Sitters is a babysitting service new in town for noghts out at special winery events

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
20,233 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paso Robles area B& Bs that take kids?

I suggest googling the following options to see what room limitations are for each B&B:

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g32861-c2-Paso_Robles…

3. Re: Paso Robles area B& Bs that take kids?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 am, September 25, 2009