We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is the best place to stay for BCS game Pasadena?

Charleston, South...
1 post
Save Topic
Where is the best place to stay for BCS game Pasadena?

I am interested in going to the BCS National Championship game in Pasadena on 01/06/14. I have never been to the area and am interested in the best places to stay for a few nights (convenience, easy public or private transportation to stadium and to and from LAX, good nightlife/restaurants, and great hotel).

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Where is the best place to stay for BCS game Pasadena?

Newport Beach has hosted teams in the past, it use to be the Big10 choice. From what I see every year, the one place you are sure to see a lot of people wearing your team color is Disneyland, that is why I would stay there.

Actually I am thinking the ticket sales might be a little light, 2 teams from the south, we are probably going to walk up and test the scalpers

22. Re: Where is the best place to stay for BCS game Pasadena?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, December 13, 2014