We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Following H S Band to Rose Parade

Jackson, New Jersey
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Following H S Band to Rose Parade

We are so excited to see our Daughter March in the 2013 Rose Parade with the Jackson Jaguar Marching Band from Jackson, NJ!!! The Band will be staying in garden Grove, and many parents in the Anaheim area....My question! We have plans to see Bandfest in Pasadena, a Day in Disneyland, and of Course the Big day at the Parade.....We also plan on visiting the Popular Hollywood tourist sites and perhaps the beach! Please help me to decide the best place to stay!!!! I cannot see staying in Anaheim, as the band will have their own agenda, and there is no need to be near them.

I am sooooo confused!!!!

Altadena
Level Contributor
73 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Following H S Band to Rose Parade

Snshnmom: Bandfest does sell out, so you should get tickets ahead of time from Sharp Seating. There are three time slots and each one costs $15, so you'll want to know which slot your band is in. Also allow plenty of time to park at PCC and walk into the stadium.

If you want, you can also purchase pre- and post-parade viewing tickets from Sharp. It is really worth it to see the floats being decorated and to get up close after the parade.

Another tip: bring water wherever you go, it can get very hot in Pasadena, even in the winter.

12. Re: Following H S Band to Rose Parade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, December 13, 2013