We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tournament of Roses Parade 2012

Which Pasadena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
6 posts
Save Topic
Tournament of Roses Parade 2012

how early would we need to leave our hotel in Manhattan Beach in order to get to our reserved parking location and bleacher seat along the parade route. Given the throngs of people who attend the parade and the traffic I have heard so much about, I am rather concerned about arriving late!

Toronto, Canada
6 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Tournament of Roses Parade 2012

I forgot that little matter. Well I guess we'll have to come up with something else to do. Thanks so much!

Daydream Island...
Level Contributor
4,321 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Tournament of Roses Parade 2012

I hope I can squeeze in here and get some local color about drive time in for the parade from Valencia ? We have tickets and handicap parking from Sharp Tickets near the start. How long from Valencia and any tips ? Wheelchair elderly in our group ? Are there porta johns at stands ? Thanks for any info.

St. Louis, Mo
Level Contributor
101 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Tournament of Roses Parade 2012

If our tickets are in the Reserved Seating Not in the Middle does that mean we will not see the Master of Ceremony and is that any big deal?

thanks Ellen

24. Re: Tournament of Roses Parade 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, December 01, 2012